Traveler™ Water Flosser
The Waterpik® Traveler™ Water Flosser (WP-300) is the easy and more effective way to floss™ for your patients who don’t like to floss. And its new compact design is ideal for patients with smaller bathrooms and those who like to travel. It has global voltage compatibility for easy operation in any country around the world.
Waterpik® Water Flossers are the only brand clinically proven to be an effective alternative to traditional dental floss and Sonicare® Air Floss for removing plaque biofilm, reducing gingival bleeding and inflammation, and reducing gingivitis and plaque overall.
Using an optimal combination of pressure and pulsation, Waterpik® Water Flossers remove bacteria both subgingivally and interproximally. They also massage and stimulate gingival tissue to promote improved circulation, healing, and superior oral health.
The Waterpik® Traveler™ Water Flosser is ideal for anyone who desires the ease and effectiveness of a Water Flosser while away from home.
- Clinically proven 50% more effective than traditional dental floss and 80% more effective than Sonicare Air Floss for gingival health
- Specially designed Orthodontic Tip with tapered brush is clinically proven to remove three times as much plaque biofilm and significantly reduce bleeding in orthodontic patients versus dental floss
- Removes 99.9% of plaque biofilm from treated areas
- With the Classic Jet Tip, a solution will penetrate on average 50% of the depth of a pocket
- The Plaque Seeker® Tip is designed to access stubborn plaque around implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, and other areas that are especially susceptible to plaque accumulation
- Massages and stimulates gingival tissue
- Global Voltage Compatible for easy operation in any country around the world
Retail Locations (US and Canada)
- Waterpik Web Store
- 4 Tips
- Global Voltage Compatible
- Premium Travel Case
- Smaller and quieter than previous models
- Pressure Control System with 3 Settings
- 10 to 80 psi
- 450ml reservoir; water capacity 60+ seconds
- Reservoir can be inverted for hygienic storage
- Can be used with water or mouthwash
- Two-year warranty
- 2 - Classic Jet Tip
- 1 - Plaque Seeker® Tip
- 1 - Orthodontic Tip